DATA COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT, INC.
Your Business Partner
Products, Software and Services for the IBM iSeries
DCMI - System i/ iSERIES/ AS400 Q & A Answers
- **You must have proper authority to run these commands - eg. QSECOFR**
Hardware Rack Configuration:
5. On iSeries command line type: STRSST
6. Select menu option #1 (Start system service tools)
7. Select menu option #7 (Hardware/system resources)
8. Press function key F6 to print.
9. F3 or F12 to exit SST until you get a command line.
10. Find the Spool file with the WRKSPLF command.
Send to printer if it hasn't already printed.
- Software Resources Listing:
1. Change the output parameter to *PRINT and press enter.
2. On the iSeries command line, type DSPSFWRSC and press F4
3. This will create a spool file of IBM LPP's.
4. Find the spool file with the WRKSPLF command and
send to the printer.
Copyright © 2013 DCMI | all rights reserved | Site maintained by DCMI.com |
Updated October, 2013